0034 620 147 089
Once we have confirmed a place is being held for you, you must secure your place within 7 days either:
1. With full payment for your holiday or with a deposit payment of minimum £250.00. Payments can be made via bank transfer – in Euro or Sterling – or online with a card in Sterling via PayPal. All bank or PayPal fees – if applicable – will need to be added to your payment/s. Please let us know if you would like our bank details or a PayPal e-invoice.
Please note: Failure to send a deposit – or full payment – within 7 days of your reservation could see your place being released and resold to someone else.
Please note: Our retreats are very popular & places sell out rather quickly. If you chose to pay a deposit to secure your booking & fail to send further instalments before – or on – the dates we specify/agree, this could result in your place being released and your deposit being returned less £25 administration & any bank fees.
Cancellation of your reservation
2. Amendments or substitutions – ie. name changes – can be made at any time prior to departure at no charge. However, if you need to cancel or cut short the holiday for whatever reason a cancellation charge will apply. See note 4 below.
3. We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for:
– Holiday cancellations or change of venue caused by delays in your arrival, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil or political unrest, industrial action, natural disasters or other events beyond our control.
– Participants medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday.
– Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
4. Cancellations. If you have an unexpected emergency and need to cancel your holiday, the cancellation fees below will apply. We wish we could return 100% of your holiday fee but, if you cancel within 65 days of the holiday we will have incurred reservation fees with our venues & suppliers & therefore, a cancellation fee will be charged. However, we have designed our cancellation terms below to be as fair as possible.
As emergencies do sometimes happen – accidents, work commitments, family emergencies etc – we strongly recommend you protect yourself from all unforeseen circumstances by purchasing comprehensive travel insurance as soon as you have booked your holiday.
If you have to cancel your holiday the following cancellation fees will be applied:
Contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel your space: email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to take into consideration the level of re-imbursement you will receive from your travel insurance policy or employer should you have to cancel your place. Therefore, refunds will only be issued once we have received a copy of your insurance policy or company headed letter that details the amount/% of reimbursement you will receive from your insurance company or employer.
5. In the most unlikely event that Blissful Retreats cancel your holiday due to circumstances beyond our control, we will refund your holiday fee in full less any fee the venue/suppliers withhold. We cannot refund your travelling costs hence we strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Where a teacher, monitor, guide or therapist is unavailable due to ill health we will make every attempt to replace with a teacher of similar professional standard.
6. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness or are under medical supervision you must declare the true nature of such condition at time of booking and make arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment which may be required during the holiday. Where appropriate we may request a doctor’s certificate of fitness to travel and participate in the holiday programme. Persons attending our holidays do so entirely at their own risk. Non disclosure of information can invalidate your insurance and may result in persons being excluded from the holiday in which case all of monies paid will be forfeit. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of the practices of yoga, pilates and other physical activity being undertaken on our holidays to your medical condition, please consult your doctor.
7. In order to participate in these holidays, all clients must have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance in place prior to travel. We will ask for details of your insurance policy prior to your arrival. Your insurance should cover you for:
– if you have to cancel your holiday
– if the retreat is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control
– lost baggage
– flight delay which results in you missing part or all of your holiday
– your medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
8. All clients must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may give offence or cause damage to any person or property. If Blissful Retreat or any of its staff, consultants or agents become aware of any such act then Blissful Retreat or any of its agents may, at their absolute discretion, have the client removed from any property or facility without refund. Blissful Retreat will have no liability to the client under such circumstances.
9. Please be assured that our service providers will always do the utmost to ensure your safety and well-being. Occasionally you will be asked to sign an ‘Acceptance of Risk’ form prior to accepting your participation in some activities in accordance with specific local regulations. The purpose of the form is to indemnify the service provider and the Company from any claims made by you for incidents arising due to circumstances outside the service provider’s and the Companies reasonable control.
10. Any images or recordings that we take on any of our holidays may be used by the without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailed above.